1.6

Brand new bra and after one wash looks like this?!?I've worn this brand for a long time.

Usually the wire breaks after awhile but after one wash the elastic strings are coming out of the material?Unacceptable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lane bryant bra. Lane Bryant needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lane bryant bra in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lane Bryant.

Had an Experience with Lane Bryant?

Comments

This happened to me on all of the bras I have bought in the last year, the elastic starts coming apart within a couple of months. The quality has gone down in the last year or two and I unfortuantely had to go back to Victoria Secret after years of using Cacique. I am so disappointed and my husband is furious as I bought about 6 bras and only ONE (different style than the others) did not do this.